Sunday 14 September 2014

WORDS FOR THE WISE


THE VALUE OF TODAY
It's common to hear sayings like in 5 years time, I will be this or I will be that. Such sayings are nice but the big question is what are you doing today to become that in 5 years time.
Consider TODAY as a Farmland that will produce a harvest(future) that you sow.
Don't be a what will be, will be person. The best way to PREDICT your FUTURE is to  CREATE IT.
Value today for without it there will be no tomorrow,
Yesterday is gone and will never come again,
Today you can be what you couldn't become yesterday,
Tomorrow is just another today.

Emmanuel Okojie
(He is a very inspiring author of which I feel honoured to know)

So my own words to you out there (yes you) HE WHO HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR AND HE WHO IS WHOLE LET HIM DO.

6 comments:

  1. I have to post a comment because this applies to me directly. This morning I didn't want to go out running till I remembered the words I read a while back. It said "someday you'll wish you had started today" and in a flash I was out of the house and on the road. And boy was I glad I did so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Words to live by indeed! Very inspiring.... One day i will wish i started today hmmmmmm..... Gonna make that my mantra from today onwards.... Oshe!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Pls can I feature this post on my blog some day? I find it really inspiring. I just came back to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be entirely honored to have you feature it. Thanks dear

      Delete