Saturday 16 August 2014

Movie Moments.

2014 is over halfway gone and so I decided to look up some of the movie favorites.
Here are the top 10 so far of 2014.

#1: The Grand Budapest Hotel.
I haven't  seen this movie but something about it tells me I'm gonna like it. I hope it is worth all the hullabaloo.

#2: The LEGO Movie.
I grew up knowing LEGO as a toy and now it's a movie. Okay * shrugs*. That's all my thoughts on it.

#3: Jodorowsky's Dune.
That name sha. It perks my curiosity though. I can't wait to see it.

#4: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Yay! Finally a movie I've seen makes it to the list. Need I mention I love superhero.

#5: Only Lovers Left Alive
Hmmm. Okay now. Creepy name, 'creepier' photo.

#6: Noah

There's  something about Russell Crowe that just fit these kind of films. Don't you think so. I have this feeling that if Noah was to comeback to life, this is exactly what he would look like. Anyway I can't wait to see it as well.

#7: Night Moves
Okay. I'm curious about this one too.

#8: Edge of Tomorrow
I think this theme has been over flogged  this past years. I mean, think about oblivion, pometheus... the list g.oes on. I hope they are gonna thrill us with a different dimension this time.

#9: Stranger By The Lake

Okay! I "comment my reserve"

#10: 300. Rise of an Empire
I remember watching the original 300 a couple of years back and it left me so heartbroken. I felt like I needed some closure. Well this movie didn't really give me the closure I sought but it gave me a lot of comfort.
And the list is done. Is there any movie freak out there who has seen all 10.
Let me know what you think if you've seen any.
Meanwhile I have this list courtesy of http://time.com/2823520/best-movies-of-2014-so-far/

1 comment:

  1. I used to tell people I was a movie freak but now I know I'm no where close. Cause na only captain America I don watch small. I no even sabi d remaining names. Cheiiiii. *tears*

    ReplyDelete