Friday 15 August 2014

THE #unashamed PROJECT


I came across an interesting piece from from a couple of bloggers who are involved in the #bodyunashamed project where they get to name three things they like about themselves.
Well I decided to take part in it as well. But here is what happened.  For a while I couldn't figure out up to three things I liked about me without modifications.
Don't get me wrong. I liked a lot of things but always with qualifications like... I wish this was more this, and that was more that.
So while I'm still working on this areas, I'd like to put out the challenge to you. Yes you reading this. Take part in this #unashamed project and tell me three things you like about you.
And remember;

4 comments:

  1. 1.my eyes 2.my hourglass shape +pot belly(pot belly makes me work out daily) 3. My hot legs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahahaha @pot belly comment above!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fashion critic / body expert just recently told me I have an pear shape(*smiles* dancing skelewu). So my No. 2. Is my pear shape + pot belly. @Anon 15:59. Na true ohhh, d pot belly keeps my work out spirit alive daily. When it becomes flat I wonder what will happen. Maybe I'd exercise thrice in a week. Hehehehehehehehe... In d meantime my pot belly rocks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pardon my english in d above comment. *a pear shape* Na night school I bn go.

      Delete