Tuesday 12 August 2014

Today's Author: Sidney Sheldon

I am sure you are all familiar with this remarkable writer. I remember reading one of his books (If tomorrow comes) when I was between 12 and 13. And I was hooked. I can still remember most of it. I love every novel I ever read from this awesome author.
He was born on the 11th February In 1917 in Chicago, Illinois and died at the age of 89 on the 30th January of 2007 in California, United States. He was a novelist from the year 1969 to 2007 and would generally write books based on crime, suspense and thrill. He is the 7th best selling author of all time.
Here are 10 of his best sellers. Have you read any? Let me know what you think of them. Which is your favourite? And which would you include on the list? I've read a few and so far 'Master of the Game' is topping my list.

10. The Sky is Falling

9. The Best Laid Plans

8. Bloodline

7. The Stars Shine Down

6. Tell Me Your Dreams

5. Master of the Game

4. Rage of Angels

3. The Doomsday Conspiracy

2. Nothing Last Forever

1. Windmill of the Gods

1 comment: